What is ERISA?
ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974)
is a set of Department of Labor (DOL) guidelines
that regulate employer group-sponsored benefit
plans. Employer sponsored ‘Health & Welfare’ (H&W)
benefits offered by most employers fall under ERISA
Are you ERISA compliant?
Plan Sponsors of ERISA benefits are required to
provide their employees with documentation on
Plan features and provisions, funding information
and reporting to the government.
ECS can help you with all your adminstrative needs to meet those compliance requirements:
From initial plan review and design,
documentation, annual notices and
ongoing regulation monitoring.
ECS has the solution for your Health & Welfare Plan. To provide uniformity and protection to all employees and mitigate employer risk. We will offload the administrative tasks by providing:
· Wrap Plan Document
· Summary Plan Description
· Summary Material Modifications
· Participant Notifications
· IRS Form 5500, Summary Annual Report and Delinquent Filer Voluntary Compliance Program
· Regulatory Updates
· Tax Non-Discrimination Testing and Reporting
· IRS or DOL Audit, Investigation Inquiry Assistance